Basic information on Data Protection
Responsible LOPEZ DEL PRADO
- Provision of online services
- Web user management
- Commercial communications related to our services
Legitimization Express consent and legitimate interest
Recipients No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
Additional information You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses
At LOPEZ DEL PRADO we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve it. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD") relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), LOPEZ DEL PRADO informs the user who, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we go to use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your safety and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: LOPEZ DEL PRADO
Registered office: CALLE RIO JARAMA, 15
C.I.F. nº: B45449964
LOPEZ DEL PRADO has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within their organization. If you want to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, internet browser that you use and data on the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what do we treat your data?
At LOPEZ DEL PRADO we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information work, being able to perform automatic valuations, obtaining profiles and tasks of customer segmentation in order to customize the deal according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer´s online experience.
- Develop and manage competitions, raffles or other promotional activities that can be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Treatment Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our customers data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to meet the purpose of collection (for example, while the business relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from the treatment of data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, LOPEZ DEL PRADO will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which LOPEZ DEL PRADO works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
LOPEZ DEL PRADO seeks to ensure the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with these legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where are your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you attend and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access: You can request information about personal information we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the previous elimination of blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw the consent of the data processing, opposing that they continue to be treated.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured format, commonly used and read mechanically for transmission to another responsible person.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including the elaboration of profiles, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, the application may be rejected if you request that data necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have any complaint about the treatment of the data you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating LOPEZ DEL PRADO of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. LOPEZ DEL PRADO reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that would have been concluded with the users, in case the data provided has been false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
LOPEZ DEL PRADO does not answer for the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, reason why neither assumes any responsibility as for hypothetical damages that could be originated by the use of said information.
LOPEZ DEL PRADO reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, even limiting or not allowing access to such information. LOPEZ DEL PRADO is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by LOPEZ DEL PRADO, whenever it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that he / she is over 14 years of age and that he / she possesses the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not aimed specifically at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), LOPEZ DEL PRADO will demand the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to treat the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of who gives the consent will be required.
In the case of persons older than fourteen years, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
LOPEZ DEL PRADO has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data. facilitated to LOPEZ DEL PRADO.
LOPEZ DEL PRADO is not responsible for hypothetical damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond LOPEZ DEL PRADO; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference outside the control of LOPEZ DEL PRADO. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy https://www.puertastoledo.com/cookies.html